Code of Ethics: Simple Connected Conversations
I/we commit to working in a way that:
- supports good mental health
- does not marginalize or abuse any particular group
- acts as if people and planet mattered
- encourages every individual to be responsible and mature.
I/we support clients in a way that:
- strengthens the client entity over the longer term rather than weakens it, or any particular leader or group
- supports the client team, organisation or network to connect with its deeper purpose, and the way it benefits the world.
I/we interact with all stakeholders in a way that:
- supports a good quality exchange for both parties
- does not claim to have experience or training that I/we don't have
- does not take other peoples’ work and claim it as my/our own.
I/we commit also to developing the quality of my/our work through the use of supervision, personal work, ongoing practice, retreats, reading and seminars.